Posted by admin on Sep 7, 2016 in |
- As a shortcut, I used bought cookie dough from the supermarket.
- Shape dough into skinny long fingers.
- Mark some lines with a knife, for the knuckles
- Place a Smarty or M&M for the fingernails
- Back as per directions on the packet
- Note. This was an experiment that didn’t really work out, as the purchased cookie dough expands quite a lot. It would work better with a traditional shortbread recipe.
- An alternative look is for a drop of red gel icing, with a sliver of blanched almond on top, to make it look like a fingernail with blood underneath.