Posted by admin on Sep 7, 2016 in |
- These were really easy.
- I used frozen sheets of butter puff pastry, from the supermarket.
- While the pastry is still frozen, cut with a knife and ruler into 8 rectangles.
- I used scissors to free-form cut out bone shapes.
- It is easiest while the pastry is still frozen, otherwise it gets sticky.
- Sprinkle with sugar (or grated cheese if you like savoury), and bake in oven as per directions on the packet.
- Great – both kids and dogs loved these skeleton bones.